Why work with Readify?
1. At Readify, the doors are always open (so open that the even the CEO sits at a hot desk with everyone else instead of a cushy office)
2. With a flat management structure, we welcome your ideas and thoughts, providing high transparency across the organisation.
3. With staff members from 25 countries, we get diversity! Equality is also very important to Readify- 50% of our management staff are female as are two of our board directors.
4. We offer a flexible work/life balance, where consultants can work from home when not on a client site or where a client supports a working from home arrangement. Life is about more than just work and we understand that!
5. Be part of the Dream Team- our consultants are amongst the top 10% in the world and many feel that having access to so many extremely talented people helps them grow much faster than anywhere else they have worked.
6. Choose whom you want to work with- our recruitment process is peer driven; you select the experts you want to work with.
7. We understand that you are a geek and want to choose your own tools of trade. Our salary sacrifice and generous mobile allowance enable you to choose a device that will make you happy.
8. Share in our profit- we have a transparent and achievable profit scheme to share our success.
9. We are committed to helping those in need and enable our staff to choose charities they would like to support and work with.
10. Mental health is important to us- we employ a company psychologist and participate in R U OK day. We apologise for the appearance of our staff in Movember!
11. To ensure you stay ahead of your game, Professional Development is paramount. That is why every employee must have a PD and career plan, which is developed one on one with the assistance of your resource manager and 360-degree feedback.