- Our Offerings
- Our Services
- Our Platforms
Web Application Support Service
Support for your mission critical Web Applications
Readify developed the Web Application Support Service as we recognised the increasing dependency organisations place on their website, coupled with the sophistication of recent web technologies. With the rapid pace of change, from web standards, to the "browser wars," you can't afford for your developers to be mired supporting the current application. They need to be enhancing the site, and innovating for the business.
Readify has always been a dedicated Microsoft partner, from the days of .NET 1.0; we pride ourselves in being early adopters of technology; and we employ some of the smartest developer minds in the industry. Our internal applications are cloud based, and we work with the clients deploying the biggest instances of Azure today.
Our experience indicates that:
- Over time, applications we had developed for clients lost business relevance without code level support
- Clients found it prohibitively expensive to support applications by diverting their own developers, not to mention invest in multiple lab environments.
- Traditional Web Agencies don't provide support for websites, and whilst hosting companies do, they're suited to infrastructure support
- Traditional support centres who provide "warm bodies" could not enhance or extend applications to meet changing business needs or technology trends
- The internal systems we developed internally provide us with a significant ROI. Our consultants are free to do what they do best, develop innovative solutions for clients; and our internal applications benefit from rigorous continual enhancement.
Web Application Support Strategy
The Maintenance Challenge
Supporting software as technology platforms evolve, and the business ecosystem changes is challenging for most organisations. What begins as a "game changing" application soon begins to lose relevance, and often becomes a business disabler as new changes take too long, or are too costly to implement.
On the web, this is exacerbated by not owning the whole
ecosystem. Users access the application from multiple devices,
using different software, over a myriad of connection types. All of
this contributes to the support challenge, and needs to be
considered when you determine how best to support the
Diverting developers within the organisation reduces your ability to innovate and remain agile. Furthermore it becomes difficult to retain staff more motivated to creating new applications than to supporting existing code.
Meeting the Challenge
Organisations need to consider, and budget for a number of strategic imperatives to ensure longevity, hence maximum ROI, and overall IT agility:
- Accessible and well documented code
- Affordable production lab environments
- Deep web technology expertise
- Integration with strategic and operational business processes
How the Service Works
Support When You Need It
Once your code is securely managed in the Readify environment, you are no more than a phone call or email away from in-depth support. We replicate your web application code onto our cloud-based support environment, so can quickly focus on troublesome code, replicate an issue, and test multiple solution scenarios, without impacting your production environment.
We provide rapid response, and transparent resolution timeframes.
You can engage the Readify Web Application Support Service in in one of three options:
- The Bronze Service provides phone and email response during standard business hours (9-5, Mon-Fri)
- The Silver Service provides phone and email response from 7am-7pm Mon-Fri
Live Code Environment
Our support service maintains your code in a secure, cloud-based environment; provides industry proven, deep web expertise; case triage and support processes honed for our own applications; and leverages tools from the Microsoft ALM platform. The same tools and processes we use when developing applications for clients.
When you engage the Readify Web Application Support Service you have the full resources of Readify at your disposal including: Our expert .NET support team, access to specialist consultants, our hosted development infrastructure, best practice ALM processes and tooling. Over time our team develop a rich knowledge base for your application. This allows us to propose enhancements in line with your usage patterns and technology evolution.
How to Engage Readify
Please call our hotline on 1300 666 274, which will direct you to the local Readify team.