- Our Offerings
- Our Services
- Our Platforms
SharePoint 2010 Application Support Service
Supporting your business applications when it counts
Developing for Sharepoint 2010 is not your typical .NET development exercise. There are a number of constraints to consider, as well as the integration of typical Sharepoint applications to other business systems. Readify created the Sharepoint 2010 Application Support Service to cater specifically for these needs. We can reduce your support costs, improve application support response, and most importantly, return your development team to innovating for the business.
Whilst specifically for Sharepoint Applications, this service is borne of experiences from our decade of developing leading edge .NET applications for Australian clients:
- Over time, applications we had developed for clients lost business relevance without code level support
- Clients found it prohibitively expensive to support applications by diverting their own developers, not to mention invest in multiple lab environments.
- Traditional support centres who provide "warm bodies" could not enhance or extend applications to meet changing business needs or technology trends
- The internal systems we developed internally provide us with a significant ROI. Our consultants are free to do what they do best, develop innovative solutions for clients; and our internal applications benefit from rigorous continual enhancement.
We use Sharepoint ourselves, and support the system as an external customer with our Sharepoint Application Support Service. The experience we've gained prompted packing this offering for our clients.
Application Support Strategy
The Maintenance Challenge
Supporting software as technology platforms evolve, and the business ecosystem changes is challenging for most organisations. What begins as a "game changing" application soon begins to lose relevance, and often becomes a business disabler as new changes take too long, or are too costly to implement. This is never truer than in the Sharepoint ecosystem. As users become more dependent on the Intranet for document management, collaboration, and search, systems need to cater for an increasingly complex set of interdependencies.
Added to this, traditional support solutions often lock an organisation into adversarial, costly relationships. Diverting developers within the organisation reduces your ability to innovate and remain agile. Furthermore it becomes difficult to retain staff more motivated to creating new applications than to supporting existing code.
Meeting the Challenge
Organisations need to consider, and budget for a number of strategic imperatives to ensure longevity, hence maximum ROI, and overall IT agility:
- Accessible and well documented code
- Affordable production lab environments
- Deep .NET expertise, skilled in the latest developments
- Integration with strategic and operational business processes
How the Service Works
Support When You Need It
Once your code is securely managed in the Readify environment, you are no more than a phone call or email away from in-depth support. Because we replicate the application environment securely in the cloud, we can quickly focus on troublesome code, replicate an issue, and test multiple solution scenarios, without impacting your production environment.
We provide rapid response, and transparent resolution timeframes.
You can engage the Readify Application Support Service in in one of three options:
- The Bronze Service provides phone and email response during standard business hours (9-5, Mon-Fri)
- The Silver Service provides phone and email response from 7am-7pm Mon-Fri
Live Code Environment
Our support service maintains your code in a secure, cloud-based environment; provides industry proven, deep Sharepoint expertise; case triage and support processes honed for our own applications; and leverages tools from the Microsoft ALM platform. The same tools and processes we use when developing applications for clients.
Leveraged Cloud Based Infrastructure Service
Your organisation benefits from not having to invest in lab and test environment infrastructure. Also, because we host the lab environments in Windows Azure, we can quickly spin up multiple environments, or scale computing load to stress test a change.
This removes up-front capital expenditure, and provides a predictable operational expenditure for as long as you use the service.
When you engage the Sharepoint Application Support Service you have the full resources of Readify at your disposal including: Our expert .NET support team, access to specialist consultants, our hosted development infrastructure, best practice ALM processes and tooling. Over time our team develop a rich knowledge base for your application. This allows us to propose enhancements in line with your usage patterns and technology evolution.
How to Engage Readify
Please call our hotline on1300 666 274, which will direct you to the local Readify team.